samedi 24 novembre 2012

"Honey I think we need new tiles" pussy self shot



"Honey I think we need new tiles" I would love to say that this picture was sent via phone or something like that, but if you see carefully I think that is an analog camera, and if you push the bounderies a little bit harder that may even be a flash camera!! one of those camera that use to have an external square flash that use to burn in order to take a picture.

Not quite sure if she was trying to show that they need new tiles, that her pants are on the floor or that she did not take off her shoes, maybe the weirdest part is that there are no products in the bath, nor in the spaces under the sink, any way this picture was reported in facebook as well, I saw it, keep it and posted for you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire