mercredi 21 novembre 2012

Big Niples, hair in the face selfshot in my room and lets go!!!



Big niples, dark hair, tiny body and a sexy figure, what else can you ask? a session of selfshots shared with you... well, this was  not exactly a picture that was found in Facebook, this was more like a "donation" from one of my friends,,, these are the kind of friends you want to have.

If you carefully watch the picture you can see that she is wearing a ring in the "marry" finger.. so is she sending this selfshot session to her hubby? if so... is my friend her hubby? (I dont think so) more like why was she sending these picture to my friend? we can easily concluse that she was having an extra marital affair and my friend was part of the scheme... she may look younge but she seems to be married.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire